Big News Day
- The Acting Registrar of the Special Court for Sierra Leone at The Hague has instructed the Principal Defender to find a new Lead Counsel for former President Charles Taylor's request for a new defense team. And the UN is investigating a claim that he's been hiding his wealth.
- The G8 says they're going to finance Liberia's debt.
- The US Department of State has removed its travel warning on Liberia.
- An Assessment Team from the US Peace Corps is evaluating potential programs and sites for Crisis Corps Volunteers, a program with the Peace Corps that mobilizes returned volunteers to provide short-term humanitarian services.
- Oh, and here's more on the potato greens prophesy!